Add Reply
New Poll

Say Something., Simple Note.
merc
 Posted: Jun 25 2014, 03:18 PM
Group Icon
merc ▪ Offline

parkinson,
And I will stumble and fall. I'm still learning to love, just starting to crawl. Say something, I'm giving up on you. I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you. Anywhere, I would've followed you. Say something, I'm giving up on you. And I will swallow my pride. You're the one that I love and I'm saying goodbye.
sincerely, jsp

CODE
[dohtml]<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Raleway:400,200|Old+Standard+TT' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<style type="text/css">
#notebody { width:300px; background-color:#fdfdfd; padding:25px; margin:auto; }
.notename1 { font-family:old standard tt; font-weight:none; color:#A76161; font-size:25px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:left; }
.notename2 { font-family:old standard tt; font-weight:none; color:#619CA7; font-size:25px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:right; margin-top:-10px; }
.notecontent { font-family:georgia;  font-size:10px; color:#191919; text-align:justify; padding:15px; line-height:100%; }
.saysomething {width:300px; padding-top:2px; padding-bottom:2px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; color:#63CC68; font-family:georgia; font-size:8px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:2px; }
.saysomething a {color:#A76161; text-decoration:none;}
</style>

<div id="notebody">
<div class="notename1">parkinson<span style="color:black">,</span></div> <div class="notecontent">

And I will stumble and fall. I'm still learning to love, just starting to crawl. Say something, I'm giving up on you. I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you. Anywhere, I would've followed you. Say something, I'm giving up on you. And I will swallow my pride. You're the one that I love and I'm saying goodbye.

</div>
<div class="notename2">sincerely<span style="color:black">,</span> jsp</div>
</div><center><div class="saysomething"><a href="http://obscurus.jcink.net/index.php?showuser=1">THANKS MERC</a></div></center>

[/dohtml]
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by merc @ caution